- Helps in the maintenance and development of bones and teeth. A
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may prevent bone loss and osteoporosis.
- Helps in the maintenance and development of bones and teeth.
- Healthy Bones also helps to maintain tissue formation, healthy hair, healthy skin, healthy nails,
- Helps to maintain normal electrolyte balance, and proper muscle function including the heart muscle
Our bones might seem solid and unchanging, but theyre living tissues. Theyre in a constant process of breaking down and rebuilding. They actively dissolve and then replace minerals to keep your skeleton strong and stable. They need good nutrition throughout our lifetimes to grow healthy and strong.Healthy Bones combines the best available sources for the most critical nutrients in a vegan, soy-free formula. Easy to absorb chelated minerals are paired with D3 and K2 to ensure minerals reach bone tissue where theyre needed. MMST Silicon, an often overlooked mineral, works together with key minerals to improve bone matrix quality.