- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright
- Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Geranium—so bold and cheery to see—and clearly quite rosy to smell
Dish Soap - Geranium
- Garden-Inspired Scents Cruelty-Free Formula Made with Essential Oils & Other Thoughtfully Chosen Ingredients Recyclable Packaging* (less pumps & caps)
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Lauramine Oxide, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Gylcerin, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, PEG-5 Cocoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.Recommended Use
Before washing your dishes, scrape off food. Rinse greasy pots and pans in warm water. Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last. Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly—ick!—so wash up right away.