- Type I & III collagen peptides from wild-caught Canadian fish
- Collagen with biotin provides effective support for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin C with collagen helps repair tissue and maintain bones and joints.
- Source of essential and non-essential amino acids for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums.
- Helps to maintain immune function, healthy hair, nails, mucous membranes and/or skin.
- Hydrolyzed collagen (collagen hydrosylate, Fish-skin), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), biotin.
- For Joint Pain: use for at least 5 months to see the beneficial effects.
- Mix 1 scoop (5.1g) with 1 cup of water/beverage (hot or cold) or add to food.